So last night it actually took us about 25 minutes from start to finish to put all the ornaments on, but thanks to this time lapse video, you can see all of it in under two minutes! Lucky you, right?
Things to note:
1. If you are at work, I would turn your volume down because the song starts out pretty loud. I wouldn't want you to spill scalding hot coffee on your business casual ensemble.
2. Sterling is in the background hooking. Hooking ornaments that is, which is why he is only on video for a few flashes.
3. I realize that our lights our bunched up on the left and completely nonexistent in certain places and we don't intend on fixing that.
4. The tree is so tall (almost 10 feet) that I couldn't get it all on video. It does have a top though. Trust.
5. Please ignore my roly poly arms. I get em' from my mama. Thanks!
Since you can't really see from the video, I have a thing for owls and Sterling has a thing for deer. And since we are both attracted to shiny balls, that in a nutshell is our tree "theme".
Did you guys already put up your tree? Are yours real or fake? What is your tree theme?
Tune in tomorrow for the easiest DIY ornament tutorial ever!